Monday, October 27, 2014

My Casting Choices: SHAMPOO remake (2010s decade)


Click to View Larger

NOTE -

1. This is all opinion based; so if you people disagree with some of my picks, comment below and tell me who you think would be perfect to play whichever characters I didn't cast.

2. I'm not going to cast ALL of the characters from the original 1975 film; so if I happen forget some, like I said, comment below and cast the actors/actresses you think would be perfect to play these roles.



Bradley Cooper as George Roundy (originally played by Warren Beatty)

















Emma Stone as Jackie Shawn (originally played by Julie Christie)






Kate Hudson as Jill Haynes (originally played by Goldie Hawn)




Julianne Moore as Felicia Karpf (originally played by Lee Grant)




Bryan Cranston as Lester Karpf (originally played by Jack Warden)






Nick Kroll as Johnny Pope (originally played by Tony Bill)




J.K. Simmons as Norman (originally played by Jay Robinson)




Lena Dunham as Lorna Karpf (originally played by Carrie Fisher)


No comments:

Post a Comment