Friday, October 10, 2014

My Casting Choices: HAMLET film adaptation (2010s decade)


Hamlet

NOTE -

1. I'm not going to cast ALL of the characters from the original play; so if I happen to forget some, comment below and cast the person you think would be perfect for whichever character I didn't cast.

2. This is all opinion based; so if you disagree with some of my choices, like I said, comment below and cast the actors/actresses you think would be perfect to play these roles.




James McAvoy as Prince Hamlet
(other choice: Tom Hiddleston)




Jeremy Irons as King Claudius




Meryl Streep as Queen Gertrude 




David Gyasi as Horatio 




Jessica Brown Findlay as Ophelia 




John Hurt as Polonius 




Luke Evans as Laertes




Charles Dance as the Ghost of Hamlet's Father




Rory Kinnear as Osric




Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele as Rosencrantz and Guildenstern respectively




Bruce Dern as The Gravedigger


No comments:

Post a Comment