Friday, December 19, 2014

THE TERMINATOR live-read (2010s decade)



In case someone does a live read of THE TERMINATOR, here's my ideal cast of the actors/actresses that I want to be in it.


NOTE -

1. I'm not going to cast ALL of the characters from the original 1984 film; so if I happen to forget some, comment below and cast the person you think would be perfect for whichever character I didn't cast.

2. This is all opinion based; so if you disagree with some of my choices, like I said, comment below and cast the actors/actresses you think would be perfect to play these roles.



Ron Perlman as The Terminator (originally played by Arnold Schwarzenegger)




Adam Driver as Kyle Reese (originally played by Michael Biehn) and Punk Leader (originally played by Bill Paxton)






Jessica Alba as Sarah Connor (originally played by Linda Hamilton)




Chi McBride as Lieutenant Ed Traxler (originally played by Paul Winfield)




J.K. Simmons as Sergeant Hal Vukovich (originally played by Lance Henriksen)




Kevin Pollak as Dr. Peter Silberman (originally played by Earl Boen) and other male roles 




Nadine Velazquez as Ginger Ventura (originally played by Bess Motta) and other female roles




Paul Scheer as various characters

No comments:

Post a Comment