Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Casting Choices: CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS CGI-animated film adaptation

Book Cover

NOTE -

1. I'm not going to cast ALL of the characters from the original book series; so if I happen to forget some, comment below and cast the person you think would be perfect for whichever character I didn't cast.


2. This is all opinion based; so if you disagree with some of my choices, like I said, comment below and cast the people you think would be perfect to play these roles.



Paul Giamatti as Principal Benjamin Krupp / Captain Underpants / Captain Blunderpants (voices)














Jake T. Austin as Harold Hutchins (voice)




Bobb'e J. Thompson as George Beard (voice)
















Ryan Ochoa as Melvin Sneedly (voice)





















Will Ferrell as Dr. Diaper (voice)


















Maurice LaMarche as Professor Poopypants (voice)













Kristen Wiig as Tara Ribble/The Wicked Wedgie Woman (voice)


No comments:

Post a Comment